Pages

Friday, March 22, 2024

Read This If You Want to Upgrade to HDFC REGALIA GOLD CC

Recently HDFC Bank stopped offering direct airport(domestic) lounge access on Regalia Credit Cards - now it would be based on the spends on that card. For availing upto 2 complimentary lounge access you have to spend 1L or more in a calendar quarter (Jan-Mar/ Apr-Jun/ Jul-Sept/Oct-Dec) and it is not easy like before - i.e. go to the desk of the lounge and swipe the card and enter. You need to get lounge access voucher from Regalia SmartBuy page. 

Now the point is HDFC has given away a lot of Regalia cards - and many of the customers after spending like 1L in first 90 days, got the card as LTF (life time free). 

Hence HDFC wants people to spend more - first restrict the freebies, and get them a new card - REGELIA GOLD or BUSINESS REGELIA. This new card has all facilities on Regalia card, plus Rs 2500 as yearly charge. And there is no offer to me that makes it LTF. I am not a frequent flyer, hence I don't need to upgrade to RG/BR cc immediately for Rs 2500/year. 

During this time, I needed a Rupay CC - as it can be used over UPI - Scan and Pay using your Rupay CC. First I applied for PayTM SBI Rupay CC, but somehow SBI declined citing I am already using one card from SBI. I don't get the point! 

Anyway find a better deal for myself on Tata Neu HDFC Rupay CC. The Infinity version costs Rs 1499 as yearly charge. But it might be LTF if you spend 3L (I am not sure about it). The reward points or NeuCoins can be used across Tata's websites/apps - Cliq, Croma, Westside, IHCL hotel booking, AirAsia India, Tata 1mg, Qmin, Bigbasket etc. ​​​​​​​It includes 8 Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access per calendar year (2 in a quarter). Details: https://www.rupay.co.in/lounges

No comments: