Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

ISP List of India

This is my humble effort to list Indian internet service providers with their respective websites and coverage area. I am doing this because this list excludes those companies having license and not operational.

Regarding coverage area, I can not enlist the exact locations covered by the ISP if it cover many states, but for city based ISPs I will mention the city names.

Hope it will help my readers to short-list the ISPs present at their area.
:)




Note that this list is not complete, and will be updated. I wish my readers inform me about local operators. So when you inform by comments please include the coverage city/state and website.

4 comments:

Tarun said...

A very good compilation RDB keep up the good work ...

Beam Broadband Connection said...

Nice information for all networks......We are providing Beam Broadband Internet Connection

Somu said...

This is my humble effort to list Indian internet service providers with their respective websites and coverage area. I am doing this because this list excludes those companies having license and not operational....
We provide Tata Broadband Connection Hyderabad

Anonymous said...

Hello,

We applied for Tikona broadband on 20th Feb, 2012. They took Rs.3000 from us as charges. The technicians told us there was no network available in our area within 2 days. We asked for refund immediately. The processing time was 30 days which got over yesterday 20th March, 2012. On Monday, 19th March we called their customer care who told us we will be receiving our cheque on Tuesday, 20th March. Today, 21st March..when we called customer care inquiring about refund, they told us that we will get it on 13th April. We spoke to Neeti at Tikona. Everytime we call or go to their office, they give excuses and keep on delaying. Now they tell our application was processed on 13th March so it will take time.

Moreover, when we called customer service, your representative tells "Hamare rules main jo likha hain wohi padh rahi hu main".

We are fed up and tired of follow ups, lack of information from your end and faslse commitments. I have already submitted my complaint in \Consumer Forum.