- It says you are not smart unless you use 3G/WiFi on your smartphone. But with 2G you can do email, facebook and twitter with ease. 3G/4G/WiFi is for those are into video!
- Google Play Store may take long time when I am on 2G :(
- Are you fear about Rooting of your device? Don't worry it is like removing block to access your system32 folder on Windows. Most rooting programs offer unroot - it is necessary if you are going to claim free warranty.
- Vanilla flavor of Android is best on all devices, but don't try launchers on your 512 MB RAM running devices - too slow! Samsung's TouchWiz is ok, just ok on low end devices.
- If you change your Android devices too frequently, get the .apk (similar to Windows' .exe) from other sites. [Or root your device to get the apk]
- How to get apk files on your rooted device - under mnt/asec or data/app. Recommended app to go this folder and copy to other folder - Root Explorer/Total Commander.
Will be updated!