Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Sanghai, Department Must Be in Must-Watch 2012 Film List

Recently I have come across two trailers of two upcoming Hindi films!
I must tell you that both are fucking exciting :) and should be listed on your 2012's must-watch films.

No 1 is Sanghai by Dibakar Banerjee. He is the director of Khosla Ka Ghosla (2006), Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! (2008) and Love Sex aur Dhokha (2010). 


Expect another dhamaka film from Dibakar. Note that this film stars our Bengali actor Prosenjit, Abhay Deol, Imran Hasmi and Kalki.


No. 2 is The Department by Ram Gopal Verma. As I watched the trailer, I feel RGV is back on his fav underworld-cop-politics lineage. We will see Big B, Sanjay Dutt and Rana Duggabati in it!


Another film of this genre I am waiting for is Gangs of  Wasseypur by Anurag Khashyap.

No comments: