Pages

Friday, March 09, 2012

MobiKwik - A Pleasant Surprise [Online Mobile Recharge]

Since I got the taste of ease of online transaction I started buying books, electronics over e-commerce sites. During my days with experiencing Reliance EVDO I often was out of balance and that time I felt the need of online mobile recharge. My first choice was PayTm because of its neat interface while MobiKwik, from where I got some free coupons via Telecomtalk.info, seems kind of confusing interface which led me to use PayTm.

I am using Debit Card and both of the sites use CCAvenue which was slow previously and recently it has turned fast :)

Right now my choice is shifted to MobiKwik from PayTm because at present PayTm does not accept my bank's debit card. As I am forced to use MobiKwik I like to explore all of MobikWik! :-o

Surprisingly MobiKwik changed a lot, it is faster, UI is smooth and has lots of functions to help out customers! You can recharge your mobile phone, data cards or DTH connections over MK using traditional web method, via SMS, making a call or using MK App (currently available for Android & Java).

Not only that MK also helps you to choose right plans, right recharge options and right special packs. And like PayTm MK also offer free coupons of a lot of sites/services online and offline !

Now unlike paytm where you recharge your mobile directly, MK does it in slightly different way - here your money from bank a/c or credit card goes to MK Balance first then you can recharge on your mobile number in just 1-click! :)

My Saviour MK !! Last time by mistake I put my mobile no to recharge an amount which was destined for my BSNL 3G data card !! Thankfully as the balance goes to MK balance first, I was able to cancel the recharge on my number and then I recharged the actual data card number soon after!! :) 

2 comments:

Anirban Mukherjee said...

dont mobikwik charge 2% extra on recharge as previous?

rdb said...

Just pay X amount, and get X amount be it topup or STV... no extra charge.

last time I tried to recharge BSNL with STV98, it did not work. asked them on twitter, and amount refunded to MK Balance within 3 hours.