Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daily Deals of Tradus, Infibeam, Indiaplaza, Timtara, Naaptol, Saholic

There are many sites like SnapDeal, Rediff's Deal ho jaye, Indiatimes' Times Deal , Crazeal which offer city based daily deals or hourly deals, and these are the only ones which I can remember at time of writing, there are more than 30 similar sites, but here I am listing the deal of day links of various reputed/well known e-commerce sites in India.

Tradus - Deal of the day
Infibeam - Magic Box
Indiaplaza - Daily Deals
Saholic - Best Deals
Timtara - Special Offer
Naaptol - Hot Deals
mGinger - Deals

This is it! I do not find more links apart of these ones, if you find such deal links please comment on!

4 comments:

Temp Teals said...

There are many deals sites like SnapDeal, Rediff's Deal ho jaye, Indiatimes' Times Deal , Crazeal which is providing best daily deals, discounts, offers, but there's tempteals.com also providing best daily deals on heavy discount.

siva said...

There are lot's of cheap and buyable deals offers are here it's very useful for me

Daily Deals said...

Awesome deals really i like the deals.I love to shopping for the superb offers.Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Last month I had placed an order for HP 8GB pen drive from tradus, online. They delivered my ordered within 3 days but without bill, and they just gave me the warranty card. When I asked them about the Bill, they commit me to provide that on next working day. But still I am waiting for that. I thought that at least Pen drive is working fine, but I was just wrong. It was not connecting. Then I made a call to customer care of tradus at 0124-6777005 but nobody was responding. After calling them 12 times one of them picked my call, but when I discussed them about my issue they told me that it is not their concern. I should call to HP support or go there personally. But how could the problem be resolved without Bill. Still I have been made them call for 15 times for bill but no hearing at all. So I submitted my complaint at Consumer Court. But even they also didn’t replied me still.