Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Compare Books Price in India on Indiabookstore.net

I am not a brand loyal when it comes to select a shop! First thing I bought something from online were books from Flipkart and that's too on COD! Well firs time online shopping is to be done perfectly to build confidence to my family & friends for future recommendation

Flipkart is a great site to be started with! It has excellent pricing & delivery system and Cash-on-Delivery option to build a customer-base.

Soon I find that other sites are also offering books & electronics
(my top two online shopping preferences) at a lower price than flipkart does. I shared that story on my blog too!

Some days ago, I came across a very good site called   www.indiabookstore.net This is a search engine to help you to find a best bet while buying books online. Currently it checks flipkart, infibeam, crossword, bookadda, landmark, uread, nbcindia and indiaplaza and gives the result in few seconds - the site is very fast! Though I just found it in this 2012, it is available over internet for around 2 years and pluggd.in did a review of it also!

I mailed to Animesh the man behind the site, and he informed me that more sites will be added soon. Recently Homeshop18.com also started books section. There are more sites like tradus.inpustak.co.in which also have a good number of titles.

If you do not know there is a similar site called Igloo.in but it is almost abandoned and does not index many sites like IndiaBookStore.net does.
http://www.bookase.com/ is another site but indexing from international site. Read review on pluggd.in.

There is another site called http://www.mysmartprice.com/ where you can compare online pricing of books, electronics, mobile, camera & coupons of different online sellers.

just for FYI infibeam is rising, as I told on previous post - it is partnered with ABP group and NDTV group to power their shopping sites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can also search for book prices and compare real time at www.pricemia.com