Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Don't Waste Diwali Fun For Ra.One


It is Diwali time! 


Many stuffs to write on! But I can't ignore RaOne right now.

Diwali film is RA.One featuring that fat-brain numb SRK. Before the film release SRK made a fun of him asking everyone to watch him film (he went promoting!!).
Read more on Faking News – RaOne Fuljhuri and Ra.One Premiere show at Tihar Jail!!
There may be more stories on Fakingnews.com ! Another great pic on facebook - KlicK 

One of my friends is a old time promoter of SRK films – he gave me Taran Adash’s ROreview link. I feel Taran is just flattering! I hate paid reviews!  

Only person I think made justice to Ra.One is Kunal Guha. He gave it NOT EVEN ONE!

The fact is even our old time Bengali hero Prosenjit is getting great roles, eg Autograph & Baishe Srabon Shah Rukh Khan fails to make a real good film for last few years (Om Shanti Om, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, My Name is Khan). Even his Red Chilly film production company produces some crap films like ... I forget the name but it stars Love Aaj Kal girl Giselle Monteiro.

No comments: