Pages

Sunday, April 05, 2009

MY 10th Post !!

well this is a celebration time 'coz i am posting my 10th post on blogspot ! 

.... but there is nothing special for this issue   ..... 

I am totally sucked these days in kolkata  - 1. extremely heat  2. no frequent nor'wester  3. excessive mosquito  4. my college schedule  5. my community medicine project ! ..... 

well i need some chilled beer these days ! ohh Jisu when it will be true ....... 

just thinking ! ......  

oh ! i have a plan ! hey dont say i am a bad planner ! my plans r great but they never happen in real ! newy ........ 

I planned to post sumthng on medical studies ! Wow ! but b4 goin to that part , i need some good homework ! is not it ? well let;s see ! 

till then Chill out @ mani square - Khao, Khelo , sob kuch karo @ Rs 21/- 

No comments: