Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

East Bengal, Rahman, Heath Ledger and ....... My Forensic viva


are they connected all ? 

yep they r .... atleast in my case ! 
on 23rd i had my forensic viva of 3rd sem frm 10AM .... i awak @ 2am to boot my study, and as i used to do ... turn my pc on and start torrnting .... and takin a brief look on my mailbox n orkut scrap ! ..... 
suddenly i remembered 2day ws a football (well i dnt prefer soccer ) match btwn East bengal n Mohan bagan ..... u knw the arch rival of indian football clubs of kolkata ... i alwz supprt EB .. and aftr 10 match EB won against MB trashed them up wth 3-0.. 
thought its a gd luck .... 

strted study n found nothing is previously known 2 me ,as my theo ws jst making new rules and theories of forensic ! downlded 2 notes of Forensic , jst 6hrs b4 the xam ! 1 found 2 b good ........ 



aftr 6am , i got to be xpericend oscar ...... as i dnt hav tv on my home ..... i m totally raped , i think 'fuck' is old word ..is nt it ? so google for oscar live blog .... went 2 oscar's offi site 2 watch red carpet shows n stuck to repeated pressin of F5 on Opera on Gurdian.co.uk 's live oscar blog ... it started !!...... 1st oscar went 2 penelope cruz for best supportin actress in Vicky Cristina Barcelona 

Oscar host Hugh Jackman performs a skit with actress Anne Hathaway during the 81st Academy Awards Sunday, Feb. 22, 2009, in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill) 



newy i had 2 leav for xam around 8:30 am .... took a public bus n strt reading . oh no jst glaring the pages of txt book ... n my eyes often droppin off for a sleep ! nwy i managed 2 take a look on al most evrythng ! on d way got a txt frm debayan 2 knw Heath Ledger got best supportin actr in the Dark knight ... wow it rox man ! i jst love the movi n the joker too much...... Yo yo !

i feel 2 need celebrate wth chilled beer ..... bt srry 2 say this is fuckin west bengal ... where drinkin in publc trends 2 mak prob n hw i can hav it on a bus ??



reachd my clg .... R G Kar medcl clg ....jst 2 knw Rahman got one .... wow anothr rockin news ! viva strtd nt in tym ... and i m a terminal in my gr... n i jst suckd up by the longest intervl btwn 2 tables of viva ..... aftr d 1st one went so-so .... i need 2 wait 2 hr 2 pack myself up ... fuck fuck fuck ! or i m raped ! newy got news abt Rahman n gulzar got oscars ..... truly indian ...... n wats d deal , my 2nd viva went jst perfect ............ 





in total slumdog kicked out curious case of benjamin button by 8-3 .where in nominations CCBB was ahead at 13-10 .....


dts all guys ..... Jai ho ! ........' In Me, All Your Heart, Dreams On Fire, Higher N Higher'

No comments: